Tuesday 12 March 2013

Chingay 2013 Appreciation Nite

Taichi Contingent Members

Taichi Contingent won the Best Perfomance Group (more than 300 contingent)
The Chingay 2013 Appreciation Nite put an end to the Chingay 2013.
The success of Chingay is made up of many of faces, be it performers, volunteers, helpers, photographers, all people behind or in front of scene, all of them put in their heart and soul, work towards a common goal - achieving a spectacular parade that is the pride of Singaporean, and we made it on 22nd and 23rd Feb 13.
Tonite we are here again at Sentosa Wave House celebrating the success.
This year, Taichi Contingent won the Best Performance Group for contingent more than 300, being part of the participants and the organizing committee, I feel proud of the contingent and everyone who took part in the performance, we went throught weal and woe and bonded like a big family, the success belongs to everyone.
Taichi Sword performance in water

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete